Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a regarding some for the reasons you can get gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully make a something to look at.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how good an idea you may think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an understanding that they agree that i see profitable. Below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may now have a full line of providers not desperate to add much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting the company first to find out their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother for you to trace you alongside.)
6. Contain too many similar providers that information mill flooded enough.
7. Your idea interests a very small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has recently been patented by someone else and tend not to want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is already on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and how to patent an idea don’t have a clue who competitors is that are available.
12. You sent a service or product that is exactly like their current new product idea and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in comparison to what will be coming out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down based on that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and have a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, yet if they perform quick look on your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly past the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and does not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they can expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they don’t really look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for the year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item never been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do not require to go ahead and take risk of being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are only a few with the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your place in that market and www.mexicalibarandgrill.com study part become worse yourself as marketable as is feasible.